Monday, November 12, 2012

Countdown to T-Day

Thanksgiving is fast approaching!  November is flying by!  Since the highly successful saffron butternut squash trial, I have not had the chance to do much cooking or turkey day practice.  This week I am planning my second trial recipe...apple and sausage stuffing.  I have, however, come up with a final menu...and by final menu I mean the first draft of a menu that will inevitably change daily until November 22nd.

So here it is, as of today:


Thanksgiving 2012 Menu

Roast turkey
Fried turkey
Mashed potatoes
Saffron butternut squash risotto
Corn chowder
Apple sausage stuffing
Roast autumn vegetable medley
Assorted breads
Salad


I'll come up with sassy restaurant quality, less boring names for those dishes as we get closer to the big day.

Check out my Thanksgiving Pinterest board here.

No comments:

Post a Comment